Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The_RPG_Nut

I'm trying to run Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness on Dolphin version 5.0-8251-x64 the game is playing fine. However after I finish the tutorial battle when the opponent dpes their losing animation the game freezes right after that animation finishes. Also I tried updating to the newest version of Dolphin and it crashes everytime I open it. Help please.
(07-04-2018, 11:13 AM)The_RPG_Nut Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to run Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness on Dolphin version 5.0-8251-x64 the game is playing fine. However after I finish the tutorial battle when the opponent dpes their losing animation the game freezes right after that animation finishes. Also I tried updating to the newest version of Dolphin and it crashes everytime I open it. Help please.

I am unable to reproduce this issue, please make sure that the dump you are using is a correct one, so please post the MD5 hash here so we can check it, you can get the hash by right clicking the game in your Dolphin games list, going to the info tab and click compute MD5.