Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Latest Dolphin version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I installed latest version of dolphin (5.0-8253) and works perfectly with New Super Mario Bros Wii, wiimotes and 60fps with 100% speed, but some things are missing (blocks, coins, etc..) why? I also tried Mario Kart Wii and it’s too slow, and Paper Mario: TTYD but it doesn’t even open. I also tried these games on Windows 10 and they worked perfectly, why not in Windows 8.1? Downloaded even dolphin 4.0 (because 3.0 didn’t work) but it doesn’t recognize wiimotes.
My specs:
MacBook Pro with Windows 8.1
Intel core i5
Intel HD Graphics 4000
4gb RAM
Thank you!
Post screenshots of your graphics settings.
Your adapter does not seem to support the version of GL that Dolphin requires. Use D3D instead.
(06-29-2018, 11:44 PM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Your adapter does not seem to support the version of GL that Dolphin requires. Use D3D instead.

Set the graphic as you said and now works perfectly for New Suoer Mario Bros Wii, Paper Mario: TTYD and Mario Kart Wii! A little less for Mario Party 9, maybe there’s a specific setting for that game?
And I also wanted to ask how can I setup my Wii classic controller for GameCube games?
Thank you!
Mario Party 9 needs EFB Copies to Texture + RAM, so that might be hitting performance.

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...io_Party_9

About the Wii Classic Controller, I´m not sure. AFAIK that is an add-on for the Wiimote, and only works with Wii games that support it.

You can use other controllers (XB360, DS3 and DS4) though.
(06-30-2018, 09:37 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Mario Party 9 needs EFB Copies to Texture + RAM, so that might be hitting performance.

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...io_Party_9

About the Wii Classic Controller, I´m not sure. AFAIK that is an add-on for the Wiimote, and only works with Wii games that support it.

You can use other controllers (XB360, DS3 and DS4) though.

Ok, I wanted to use the Wii Classic Controller for a Gamecube game, but I'll choose another one.
Thank you!