Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin can resolve the frame drops of the original game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi and sorry for my English. I have a doubt and I would like to have an answer. If a original game has frame drops in certain point, the power of the emulator on a powerful PC can resolve it or it runs in the same manner. Thank you
Yes it can if you use the emulated CPU overclock feature located in Config. Set it to something above 100%.

If you do this, you need to know that many games do not function properly with the emulated CPU clock speed modified and we cannot help you if it breaks.
(06-26-2018, 06:34 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it can if you use the emulated CPU overclock feature located in Config. Set it to something above 100%.

If you do this, you need to know that many games do not function properly with the emulated CPU clock speed modified and we cannot help you if it breaks.

Thank you for the answer. Just another question. I have a monitor G-sync and I would like to know if I have to disable it for playnig in dolphin and If I have to tick or untick the option v-sync in the emulator. Thank you