Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rock band tilting issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way that i can make the GH3 xbox 360 controller to tilt to get star power, i'm getting really frustrated and i tried all the settings necessary... It's still not working.
the Xbox 360 Guitar Controllers are not fully compatible with the Wii/PS3/PS2 versions of the game.
(06-19-2018, 06:13 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]the Xbox 360 Guitar Controllers are not fully compatible with the Wii/PS3/PS2 versions of the game.

Yes they are, i can strum, i can press buttons within in game, but i can't tilt to get starpower
(06-19-2018, 07:08 AM)MrbazookaBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they are, i can strum, i can press buttons within in game, but i can't tilt to get starpower

Exactly.
(06-19-2018, 07:13 AM)Ivybridge11 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly.

y though? is there another way to get star power??
If you're using an emulated Wii Remote, map the tilt of the 360 guitar controller to the tilt of the emulated Wii Remote itself rather than trying to map it to the emulated guitar controller. (Or you can try mapping it to the - button of the emulated guitar controller if you want to, but I think that the - button has effects in certain menus that you might not want to activate with tilting...)

EDIT: Missed your latest reply, so here's my response to it:

(06-19-2018, 07:40 AM)MrbazookaBZ Wrote: [ -> ]is there another way to get star power??

Yes. The - (Wii) / Back (Xbox) / Select (PlayStation) button will also activate star power.