Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin failed to submit command buffer vulkan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi so i haven't used Dolphin in about a Month but when downloading the latest version Vulkan crashed while playing mario sunshine when the logo popped up. I am using the latest drivers and i am on windows 10 v.1803
Make sure your GPU drivers are up to date. You may also want to download the latest Vulkan runtime and SDK.
(06-17-2018, 07:26 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your GPU drivers are up to date. You may also want to download the latest Vulkan runtime and SDK.

Everything is up to date. My amd driver is on 18.6.1 and it happens with older versions too
(06-17-2018, 07:26 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your GPU drivers are up to date. You may also want to download the latest Vulkan runtime and SDK.

I can confirm that it is only happening on super mario Sunshine. I tested Melee and mario kart double dash and they both worked fine on Vulkan. Do you think it could be a bug?
Do you have any cheats enabled?
(06-18-2018, 02:37 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any cheats enabled?

no.
Can you verify your md5 sum against a known good copy from a place like gametdb.com? It's possible you just have a bad dump and need to redo it
(06-18-2018, 11:46 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Can you verify your md5 sum against a known good copy from a place like gametdb.com? It's possible you just have a bad dump and need to redo it

I will do that right now. 
(06-18-2018, 11:46 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Can you verify your md5 sum against a known good copy from a place like gametdb.com? It's possible you just have a bad dump and need to redo it

the checksum is good it matches the one on gametb.com so should i just try ripping the file again from my wii? and see if i get the same issue?

Edit: I tried ripping the file again and it still does not want to work for some reason. It used to work. i can submit a screenshot and whenever i press ok when the error occurs dolphin just hangs.
Do the other backends work?
Pages: 1 2