Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashs when bluetooth passthrough active.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I connected remote + motionplus +nunchuk via bt passthrough. After 20mins of playtime dolphin stops emulating and close without any error message.
I tried different games. Windows 10 updated last version and other drivers are new. Can someone help me? I changed xaudio2 to WASABI and it worked for 1hour but then stoped again. Graphs set to native 3x 1080p and all other settings are default.

I tried stable 5.0 dev build and newest one too.
My system specs are
I7 4770k
Gtx 760
8gb ram
Is this happening in the latest 5.0 dev build of Dolphin?
(06-15-2018, 03:47 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Is this happening in the latest 5.0 dev build of Dolphin?

Yes. Bt passthrough working only with 5+ builds. 
Now i will try to set compatible mode to windows 7 and will run with administator. I hope it will fix Sad

Edit: it s not fixed. Any suggestions?
I used to have the same problem as you, and I realized that somehow my BT adapter was unstable on USB 2.0 ports (maybe not enough juice?), it was solved when I plugged it into a USB 3.0 port.
What BT adapter are you using? Mine is the DIY adapter made with the original Wii BT board.
I don't know if your issue is the same, but I hope that helps Wink
(06-15-2018, 11:29 PM)Stremon Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have the same problem as you, and I realized that somehow my BT adapter was unstable on USB 2.0 ports (maybe not enough juice?), it was solved when I plugged it into a USB 3.0 port.
What BT adapter are you using? Mine is the DIY adapter made with the original Wii BT board.

Thanks for advice,  i'm using csr 4.0 bt dongle and it s plugged to usb 3.0 port Sad  
Not sure if your BT dongle is 100% compatible either, BT pass-though is a bit a hit or miss sadly... Sad
And I feel like it's not very stable anyway whatever adapter we use.
Have you tried unplugging other devices from your PC's USB ports? not sure it helps, but worth trying Tongue
(06-15-2018, 11:52 PM)Stremon Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if your BT dongle is 100% compatible either, BT pass-though is a bit a hit or miss sadly... Sad
And I feel like it's not very stable anyway whatever adapter we use.
Have you tried unplugging other devices from your PC's USB ports? not sure it helps, but worth trying Tongue

Ok i will try, thank you.
Ahh Fınally i fix it. I'm editing first post for the people who getting issues like this.
(06-14-2018, 06:36 PM)obican Wrote: [ -> ]I connected remote + motionplus +nunchuk via bt passthrough.  After 20mins of playtime dolphin stops emulating and close without any error message.
I tried different games. Windows 10 updated last version and other drivers are new. Can someone help me? I changed xaudio2 to WASABI and it worked for 1hour but then stoped again. Graphs set to native 3x 1080p and all other settings are default.

I tried stable 5.0 dev build and newest one too.  
My system specs are
I7 4770k
Gtx 760
8gb ram

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED
I still don't know what is problem but it solved anyway.Firstly i deleted cache folder(user/documents/dolphin) Secondly run dolphin windows 8.1 compatible mode and administator. Set audio to wasabi(exclusive mode) and DSP HLE. In Graphic settings i turned off anti aliasing and then i set to resolution is 2x(will try 3x tomorrow). Thats it, i played more then 3hours "Anno: Create a new world"(which is my favorite Smile) without any issues. Forgot he mention, tested with latest dev build. 
(06-15-2018, 11:29 PM)Stremon Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have the same problem as you, and I realized that somehow my BT adapter was unstable on USB 2.0 ports (maybe not enough juice?), it was solved when I plugged it into a USB 3.0 port.

Hey mate. I've a broken wii. I want to use bluetooth chip inside of it. is worth it? I'm playing games like Dawn of discovery that i use remote like cursor.