Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game Breaking Problem For Xenoblade!(Contains story spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason the visions against Egil are not triggering as shown in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7qlUxe9W20

So I cannot advance in the story,is it because I used a code to max out my stats?Even when I let my weak party members fight him and i stay back he just summons the Energy Devices with no vision and no story quest activated and after I destroy the devices he stays unmoving.Permanently in the invincible charging state until I exit the game. Huh

Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64-bit
Processor/CPU: Intel Core i3 3110M @ 2.40GHz
Video Card/GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Toshiba)
Memory/RAM: 6.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: Dolphin 5.0-8050
Could it also be because I turned on New Game+ without actually beating it once?I did have to manually inject the Monado II after it failed to give me it at a certain point.I turned off New Game+ after that.I'm gonna be sad if I have ot lose my 70 hours of progress.

Edit:Forgot to add I have not had a single vision,ever.Not even once.

Edit 2:I even reset my stats to normal but still not working right. Sad
I've decided to start a new game from scratch,but if anyone ever finds a fix for this please post it here.
(06-07-2018, 07:11 PM)Burningocean2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Could it also be because I turned on New Game+ without actually beating it once?I did have to manually inject the Monado II after it failed to give me it at a certain point.I turned off New Game+ after that.I'm gonna be sad if I have ot lose my 70 hours of progress.

Possibly, the game expects you to already have all the story items if your playing NG+ so it doesn't give them to you. My best guess is using cheats broke something.
(06-08-2018, 08:28 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly, the game expects you to already have all the story items if your playing NG+ so it doesn't give them to you. My best guess is using cheats broke something.

I figured that,but still don't know why visions didn't work.Maybe the injected sword couldn't function like a legit one.