Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z Wii problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

emoPenguin

Recently I got my dolphin emulator to work, with working controllers and games, but for some reason Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 for wii, don't seem to respond, they load up and everything with no problem, but my wii remote doesn't affect the game, everything I press, except for the home button doesn't work. The wii remote is on and works for other wii games such as super smash bros brawl, but not for the dragon ball games, I'm really confused and I think my situation is very specific but I would really appreciate any help, thank you.
If you want to use a wiimote, make sure you don't also have a GC controller plugged in.

emoPenguin

(06-02-2018, 08:00 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to use a wiimote, make sure you don't also have a GC controller plugged in.

I don't think that's the issue, because I don't even own a a game cube controller haha
(06-02-2018, 08:05 AM)emoPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that's the issue, because I don't even own a a game cube controller haha

He didn´t just mean an -actual- controller. He also meant an emulated one.

emoPenguin

(06-02-2018, 09:17 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]He didn´t just mean an -actual- controller. He also meant an emulated one.

Oh my god I feel so stupid, I just changed all the game cube controllers ports to none and it works perfectly fine now, thank you so much.
(06-02-2018, 10:06 AM)emoPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god I feel so stupid, I just changed all the game cube controllers ports to none and it works perfectly fine now, thank you so much.

Yep, this game will disable wiimotes if GC controllers are plugged in Smile