Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Star Fox Assault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm having problems running Star Fox Assault, runs extremely laggy, even on low resolution, and no filtering. Running Dolphin version 4525, Windows 7 x86 (Probably the problem), Intel Core 2 duo 1.8 ghz, 2GB 533Mhz RAM, nVidia 8600GT 256MB

Has anyone been having problems running Dolphin on Windows 7 and SFA?
settings? oh wait... your clock speed is 1.8 Ghz? try to increase it a little ( if you are in a desktop )

Try.. I mean , use dolphin IL
(11-28-2009, 12:02 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]settings? oh wait... your clock speed is 1.8 Ghz? try to increase it a little ( if you are in a desktop )

Try.. I mean , use dolphin IL

I just tried dolphin IL, it does the same thing, also both of my processors add up to 3.6Ghz, that should be able to run the game fine with low res, and no filtering, also what settings do you think might help?

Thanks for helping
just the basic setting, everything enabled in basic and advanced setting ( except enable cheats )

Also I don't know if this game work in D3D plugin
(11-28-2009, 01:30 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]just the basic setting, everything enabled in basic and advanced setting ( except enable cheats )

Also I don't know if this game work in D3D plugin

I'm using the OpenGL plugin, I tried using D3D but it does the same thing but flickers :|

Also in basic settings all I see is the resolution settings, I have them set to 640x480, I thought that might be causing the lag but it isn't as far as I can see.

I went to the compatibility list on this website and it shows SFA as working for the most part.
that's strange it runs full speed for me and there's no flickering that was fixed by roodolfo or whatever his name is around r4599 im using r4613 and it doesn't flicker at all
(11-28-2009, 04:08 PM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]that's strange it runs full speed for me and there's no flickering that was fixed by roodolfo or whatever his name is around r4599 im using r4613 and it doesn't flicker at all

Can you tell me what Operating System you're using?
my specs are in my signature and im using XP
I also seem to be having a problem with Star Fox Assault for the GameCube. Every single time I arrive at the newly built base discovered in the Asteroid Belt (for those who have played the game before) Dolphin.exe will stop working unexpectedly. I have searched far and wide for a solution to this problem (even fixed my 'lag' and audio distortion a bit but I have no idea how I did) but to no avail. I am new to this ISO revisions so I am guessing that may be the issue. Help? Please?
There is no reason to be posting this twice (especially in this old thread), please stick to the main game thread you have already posted in