Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: best build for gpd win 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yami_Industries

I really want to play wii games or gamecube games on a portable machine which is one of the many reasons I bought a gpd win 1 and I know that people couldn't get the latest version of dolphin working and have been relying on old ishiiruka builds for playing games like super mario galaxy and others.. so anything relating to builds that could work for playing wii or gamecube games on the gpd win 1 or any personal references to using any dolphin build on the gpd win 1 would be much appreciated
The GPD win has a Atom X7-Z8750 CPU, yes? Assuming you have the latest iGPU drivers, there shouldn't be anything inherently prohibiting running Dolphin on the system, except for the fact that the CPU/iGPU combo is really weak. But with Ubershaders on the latest dev builds of Dolphin, there really shouldn't be any issues
(05-28-2018, 11:24 AM)Yami_Industries Wrote: [ -> ]I really want to play wii games or gamecube games on a portable machine which is one of the many reasons I bought a gpd win 1 and I know that people couldn't get the latest version of dolphin working and have been relying on old ishiiruka builds for playing games like super mario galaxy and others.. so anything relating to builds that could work for playing wii or gamecube games on the gpd win 1 or any personal references to using any dolphin build on the gpd win 1 would be much appreciated

Always, let me repeat that: ALWAYS use the latest Dolphin dev-build, because if you run into problems, that will be the first thing asked to do: Install the latest Dev-build.