Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: going back to stable builds from the dev build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yami_Industries

I really want to play smash bros infinite and load up my wii's backed up nand on my pc and I can't even load up the geckoOS app without this error https://imgur.com/a/f2OOv0Y

and I can't download the stable and run it without getting error: Unknown entry type 6 in SYSCONF (IPL.TID@180c)

I posted similar versions of this post here and the development build group because I just joined today and don't know much about emulation or this forum so any help on any of these fronts would be awesome
That's usually caused by bugs in the older versions of Dolphin in how it handles the sysconf unfortunately. It can't handle certain sections of it.

Yami_Industries

(05-28-2018, 02:24 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]That's usually caused by bugs in the older versions of Dolphin in how it handles the sysconf unfortunately.  It can't handle certain sections of it.

can I delete the latest dev build and use the 5.0 stable? how can I do that without sysconf errors??
I think you need to import an untouched copy of your NAND into the latest build of Dolphin. As in, either redump your NAND, or if you have a copy of it that hasn't been touched by Dolphin, reload it into the latest Dolphin dev build