Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Swing Golf - Graphic glitch with restore state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a graphic issue with Super Swing Golf (RPYE9B): when I restore a saved state, all terrain textures are missing, leaving the characters "floating" over the background layer (for the current hole only).

[Image: 333g96t.jpg] [Image: inu4yb.jpg]

I tried disabling all graphic hacks and setting texture cache accuracy to Safe, but no result. Can I try something else, or is it an inevitable glitch for restore state in this game?

Thank you,
Lurka
What version of Dolphin are you using? I can't reproduce this issue.
(05-23-2018, 07:50 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]What version of Dolphin are you using?  I can't reproduce this issue.

5.0-7514 with D3D and synch shaders compiled before starting. It occurred with previous builds, as well.
I managed to fix it once by setting backend to OGL and texture accuracy to Safe, but now can't do it again.
Maybe it involved some other settings, I'll make more tests as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Lurka
Found it, I have to disable EFB Copies to Texture Only. Backend or Texture Cache Accuracy have no part in that.
The glitch occurs if I restore (or probably save) state with embedded frame buffer stored only in GPU.

Bye,
Lurka