Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why is the most updated dolphin not working but stable version is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lilhollow

Why is the most updated dolphin not working but stable version is?? I have a super smash brothers infinite mod and it needs to touch the sd card to get deep into the mod and play and have fun. However I get an error code when opening boot.elf however i get no problem when using dolphin from a year ago can someone fill me in I would like to play on the most updated dolphin at all times not switch versions for particular games
Do you know the exact version that stopped working?
(05-09-2018, 04:32 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the exact version that stopped working?

Should be the version that enabled full MMU emulation by default on x64.
You need to go to Tools and select Perform Online System Update in order for Smash Bros Infinite to work on the latest developer versions of Dolphin.

lilhollow

(05-09-2018, 04:32 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the exact version that stopped working?

its not long ago i played it 2 months ago with a devolopment version so not long ago let me test it. 

lilhollow

(05-09-2018, 04:55 AM)Blacknite08 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to go to Tools and select Perform Online System Update in order for Smash Bros Infinite to work on the latest developer versions of Dolphin.

Sorry i wish but i tried as such but when i attempt to touch sd card with boot.elf exeption dsi occurs