Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: QT GUI doesn't remember window size and position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
QT GUI doesn't remember window size and position.

I'm assuming this problem is well known and on the list for fixes, just wanted to make sure.
Yes, I'm aware of it and yes there is a PR for it: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/6787
Ok great.
Merged and part of Dolphin 5.0-7307 (https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/cb0...129c8d25b/).
This build seems to have introduced a bug, at least on my system. When I launch a game, the rendering window is running minimized at all times and cannot be seen in any way other than putting the mouse cursor on the Dolphin task bar icon.
It's the same with build 5.0-7309. Rolling back to 5.0-7305 works fine.
And the window size and position still doesn't work lol

Does it work for you ?
I fixed the issue I was having by deleting the Dolphin config file. Don't know what was the issue though. But the size and position of the Dolphin window still doesn't save.
I tried deleting the entire Dolphin folder and start completely fresh, but it doesn't work. Does it work for you spycrab ?
(05-10-2018, 12:25 AM)Shadorino Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed the issue I was having by deleting the Dolphin config file. Don't know what was the issue though. But the size and position of the Dolphin window still doesn't save.
I tried deleting the entire Dolphin folder and start completely fresh, but it doesn't work. Does it work for you spycrab ?

Tried it on two PCs with both Windows and Linux and I could never reproduce this. Maybe you have "Auto-adjust window size" enabled?
Where is that setting ?
(05-10-2018, 10:07 AM)Shadorino Wrote: [ -> ]Where is that setting ?

Graphics, then General tab.*

*As of 5.0-7092. Haven´t updated to latest dev. 
Oh ok, I thought he meant within Windows. That setting wasn't enabled.
I just tried in a virtual machine, doesn't work either. Perhaps it has something to do with Windows 10 1803. I used 1803 in the virtual machine. I'll try 1709.
Pages: 1 2