Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [help]Games fail to select their own gci saves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got zelda ww save and super monkey ball save in the same gci slot, and now when I launch super monkey ball, it says that it failed to load the save file because zelda ww gci is invalid. I take out the zelda ww save from gci slot a folder and run super monkey ball and it runs all fine and dandy. what should i do? Huh Huh Huh
Does the Zelda save work in its game?
(05-07-2018, 12:57 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the Zelda save work in its game?

hm... no, it doesnt... i guess it got corrupted?
(05-07-2018, 07:48 PM)Elmazz Wrote: [ -> ]hm... no, it doesnt... i guess it got corrupted?

Sounds like it, someone (probably not me) might be able to salvage it if you want to upload it.
(05-07-2018, 10:29 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like it, someone (probably not me) might be able to salvage it if you want to upload it.
nah, i just started playing it, so not much progress lost. i think i used a save state because i was in a hurry. after that, i loaded up the game, loaded a save state and saved on the memory card slot. it even said some warning about corrupted memory slot or something. Shouldnt have used save states i suppose Tongue
Yeah, that'll do it Tongue