Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SOLVED: Difficulty in pairing Wii Remote with Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having difficulty pairing any Wii remote properly and consistently to my Wii Bluetooth module BCM2045 (Using bluetooth passthrough mode). I press the sync button by assigning it the Left-Control key on my keyboard and then press the sync button on my Wii Remote and it won't sync up properly.

It has worked before, but I can't reliably pair any Wii remote no matter what order I try to push the sync buttons in  Dodgy

Any help would be appreciated Thanks!  Smile

Dolphin Version/Build being used: Latest Development Version & 5.0 5935

Solved: When launching the Wii System Menu from a game or directly in ver. 5.0 5935 would lock the bluetooth device.... It works in any version no matter what or when the sync buttons are pressed.
(05-05-2018, 06:31 PM)mrpenguinb Wrote: [ -> ]I am having difficulty pairing any Wii remote properly and consistently to my Wii Bluetooth module BCM2045 (Using bluetooth passthrough mode). I press the sync button by assigning it the Left-Control key on my keyboard and then press the sync button on my Wii Remote and it won't sync up properly.

It has worked before, but I can't reliably pair any Wii remote no matter what order I try to push the sync buttons in  Dodgy

Any help would be appreciated Thanks!  Smile

Dolphin Version/Build being used: Latest Development Version & 5.0 5935

Solved: When launching the Wii System Menu from a game or directly in ver. 5.0 5935 would lock the bluetooth device.... It works in any version no matter what or when the sync buttons are pressed.

You DO know that 5.0-5935 is NOT the latest development version, right? That version actually never went into a buildbot separatly, but 5934 is almost 6months old. Latest one is 7221, which basically has about 1300 fixes compared to the version you are using.
It doesn't really matter which dev version they use. And there are a few good reasons to use an older version. As long as it's post 5.0 and there aren't any specific fixes to their issue in a newer release, no need to care.