Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Yet another issues regarding Xbox One controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sharpshooter188

Using 5.0-7205 build. Currently the latest as of this posting. Xbone Controller has no issues with other emulators and Steam. However, when running Dolphin its only picked up as "Standard Controller" in the controller configuration menu. I can select Keyboard and gamepad in the the little bar that decides specifically what you want when clicking the configure tab in the 4 available slots.

However, whenever I attempt to assign a button the emulator will simply not recognize the button press. I have tried this with all buttons and nothing happens. Yes, I downloaded the latest xbone drivers to ensure that wasn't an issue. Unfortunately, no luck.This is being used on a Acer Predator. OS is Win 10. Kind of perplexed as to where to go from here. Especially considering Ive had success with every other emulator/steam game Ive tried.
(05-05-2018, 02:01 PM)sharpshooter188 Wrote: [ -> ]Using 5.0-7205 build. Currently the latest as of this posting. Xbone Controller has no issues with other emulators and Steam. However, when running Dolphin its only picked up as "Standard Controller" in the controller configuration menu. I can select Keyboard and gamepad in the the little bar that decides specifically what you want when clicking the configure tab in the 4 available slots.

However, whenever I attempt to assign a button the emulator will simply not recognize the button press. I have tried this with all buttons and nothing happens. Yes, I downloaded the latest xbone drivers to ensure that wasn't an issue. Unfortunately, no luck.This is being used on a Acer Predator. OS is Win 10. Kind of perplexed as to where to go from here. Especially considering Ive had success with every other emulator/steam game Ive tried.

Set the Gamecube controller to > Standard Controller. Then click configure, from there Select Xinput as the gamepad, and it should work... It at least works flawlessly with my wired 360 controller.