Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Qt interface: Render to Main Window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This issue is probably already known, but I mention it anway.

The checkbox Render to Main Window in the Graphics - General tab is bugged. When opening Dolphin the checkbox is always unchecked. The Backend does not seem to matter and the issue is native to the Qt interface only (WX works fine). The checkbox keeps it's state when re-opening the Graphics Configuration panel, but is lost (unclosed) once the Qt interface of Dolphin is closed (or opened?).

Currently using the latest development build 5.0-7191. The issue has been present I believe for around the last 50 to 100 revisions, maybe longer. Or maybe it is just me and I am doing something completely wrong.

Anyway. My specs are in my profile. Unless, I should list them in my post?

locvez

Just posting to say that I have this issue also on 5.0-7232

The "Render to Main Window" check box always reverts to an unchecked state, editing the config file doesn't make any difference (changing RenderToMain = False to True still makes the option unticked but disables the tick box)

Edit - I've set Dolphin to use fullscreen and enabled "always on top" in an effort to hide the Dolphin UI as I run my collection from Launchbox on a HTPC and it works okay
Awesome. It is fixed. Thank you man.