Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube games crashes when re opened, and other qt bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I noticed a bug with dolphin while I was messing with QT. when I load a gamecube game, stop the gamecube game, and start the same game again. Dolphin crashes with no error message. It does this no matter what graphics backend I use. it also seems to default back to 3d3 if I am using Opengl, and  Opengl if I am using 3d3, when I re open dolphin. Lastly, I can use Opengl, but my graphics card is missing from the options, I have a picture attached. Opengl runs fine, and it is running on my 1070, but it doesn't show up in the options menu.

PS. the games don't crash when re-opened if its a wii game, or if another gamecube game is chosen.
also if I choose a gc game, choose another gc game, and choose the first gc game, dolphin crashes.

PPS
I forgot to mention, these crashes only occur in qt, not wx
Just to make sure it wasnt my computer, I tested it on my other computer, this is definitely not my graphics card
Not sure about the Backend switching but the crash should be fixed by https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/47f...541cc950a/
Thanks for the fix, windows build seems broken though, so I can't test it