Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess GC super fast prob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

reuwsaat

I'm having some problems with the Zelda twilight princess: I can't go full screen with the Direct3D plugin; my game is super fast too, link looks like a roach in small places when I have bigger fps, like at his house, that the fps go to 60 the game doesn't goes smooth, the music/game goes super fast @.@ Is there any way that I could "lock" the fps to 30?; I don't know if it is normal, but when I reach the twilight areas the lighting becomes strange: it's like an golden aura around everything, but the lower part of the screen doesn't have such thing, It's like a screen over the screen ( I don't know how to explain it), and whe I use the sense thing when link becomes a wolf this aura disapear @.@. I know it's confusing, I'll try to post a screenshot as soon as posible.
set framelimiter to 30 if that's what you want and if you want to get rid of the effects in the twilight realm then use the bleach vs crusade hack also gets rid of the bloom effect in the game i personally prefer it without bloom looks nice and crisp even at 800x600 cause of it

reuwsaat

Thanks man! worked perfectly! now the game is much better!
Do you know why I can't go fullscreen on the direct3D plug-in?
fullscreen doesn't work at the moment in the DX9 plugin but it should be fixed soon hopefully