Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin QT Game sorting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. When sorting the game list in dolphin QT by console type, games with squeals (naruto clash of ninja, Pikmin, Donkey Konga etc...) have the sequals come before the original. If I switch to alphabetical this error is fixed but when I switch back to console sort and restart dolphin the error comes back. Just as an example of what the issue is, the sorting should be

Pikmin
Pikmin 2

Naruto clash of ninja
Naruto clash of ninja 2
Naruto clash of ninja 3
Naruto clash of ninja 4

Instead it is sorted like this

Pikmin 2
Pikmin

Naruto clash of ninja 2
Naruto clash of ninja 3
Naruto clash of ninja 4
Naruto clash of ninja

Hopefuly someone can fix this as it obviously isnt supposed to be like this since sorting by normal alphabetical works right.

Thanks
Already brought this up here - there was a test build posted but unfortunately hasn't fixed for me yet. However would be good if you could try it as well and see if it works for you!
(04-30-2018, 07:01 AM)the_lost Wrote: [ -> ]Already brought this up here - there was a test build posted but unfortunately hasn't fixed for me yet. However would be good if you could try it as well and see if it works for you!

Thanks. I just tried his solution and responded in your thread.