Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rayman 3 HD Texture Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

icup321

This Texture Pack up-scales nearly all of the default textures from Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for the Nintendo GameCube with the official HD textures from Rayman 3 HD for the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360. (I am also using some of the PC version textures as well.)

Contents:
*Over 1350+ HD Textures that come straight from Rayman 3 HD.
*Full NTSC-U and PAL Support. This Texture Pack works on both the American and European versions of Rayman 3.
*Alternate HD Textures. (Textures that are either used differently or never used in the game.)
*Selectable Controller HUDs. You can choose to use different HUDs for 3 different types of controllers.
These Include:
-HD GameCube Controller HUD
-Xbox 360 Controller HUD
-PS3 Controller HUD

Screenshots:

The Fairy Council:
[Image: syn3BWG.jpg]
Clearleaf Forest:
[Image: 60GPmBT.jpg]
The Bog of Murk:
[Image: lTZGHFh.jpg]
The Land of the Livid Dead:
[Image: hMLNpr2.jpg]
Desert of the Knaaren:
[Image: DarI2s1.jpg]

DOWNLOAD:
Not allowed here. PM me or look around somewhere else for a link.

What Programs did you use to make this?
Dolphin Emulator
XnConvert
Paint.NET
Adobe Photoshop

icup321

I wasn't going to post this here, but I received several requests from people to do it because they wanted to see this texture pack gain some exposure. If this isn't considered a valid texture pack and won't be allowed here, I understand and will not post the download link unless I am given permission to do so.
(04-24-2018, 08:12 AM)icup321 Wrote: [ -> ]*Over 1350+ HD Textures that come straight from Rayman 3 HD.

That will probably be the reason it won't be allowed. It is copyrighted material.
(04-24-2018, 05:10 PM)Admentus Wrote: [ -> ]That will probably be the reason it won't be allowed. It is copyrighted material.

This is literally the third time someone has taken textures from one Rayman game and transplanted them to another for an HD texture project. I dunno what it is about Rayman...

@icup321 - Sorry, something like this is not allowed on these forums. The emphasis is on "custom" textures, meaning your own work. It's okay to use official textures as a base, but you can't copy+paste textures from Rayman 3 (PS3/360). Those textures are copyrighted to the companies that made them, and you'd need their permission to redistribute any of them.

I do appreciate you for waiting and not posting the download link. As I said, unfortunately I can't approve this project.

icup321

Alright, I understand. It was worth a try. At least now people won't be telling me to post this here anymore even after I told them it wouldn't be accepted.
While we can't accept this content, at the very least people can contact you if they're interested in learning more about it. There's always the possibility that people could dump the textures themselves; I know someone else did that for a situation like this.