Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Benchmark Video] Ryzen 5 2400G with Vulkan, ubershaders, Rogue Leader and more games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was disappointed at the previous videos of testing the 2200G/2400G in Dolphin for not using a known demanding game as well as vulkan and ubershaders. Therefore when this Fabio guy shared on Reddit his interest in making a benchmark video for Dolphin, I worked with him to make sure that those three points I was previously unsatisfied with were all covered.

youtu.be/ik3zLdM25E0
(04-20-2018, 05:36 AM)Nintendo Maniac 64 Wrote: [ -> ]I was disappointed at the previous videos of testing the 2200G/2400G in Dolphin for not using a known demanding game as well as vulkan and ubershaders. Therefore when this Fabio guy shared on Reddit his interest in making a benchmark video for Dolphin, I worked with him to make sure that those three points I was previously unsatisfied with were all covered.

youtu.be/ik3zLdM25E0

Awesome! This is how benchmarks should be done... not like that guy Oz did...

I commented on that Oz's guy video and he got WAAAAAAY defensive and told me that I have no clue what I'm talking about in PM's on YT, up to the point where he got sort of abusive, which was a quick unsubscribe of his channel Tongue His viewers/sheeple are exactly the same as him, making the most idiotic assumptions about emulation and saying it is unoptimized crap (the usual) and downvoting everyone who says anything bad about him.

Don't want to be associated with him anymore Tongue