Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin will not Detect my Xbox One Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LuckyLuigiX4

I made an account just to get help. My Xbox one controller isn't being detected by dolphin. I've tested on other games and emulators to make sure it wasn't my controller. If you need to know the brand of the controller for what ever reason. It's a brand called PowerA. It worked for older versions of dolphin, but that was so long ago that switching back is pointless. Any Help will be great!
Do you mean that Dolphin's controller configuration window doesn't detect your controller, or do you mean that the controller doesn't work in-game? If it's only the latter, please post a screenshot of how you've configured the controller and tell us which game(s) you've been trying to play.

LuckyLuigiX4

(04-16-2018, 04:08 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that Dolphin's controller configuration window doesn't detect your controller, or do you mean that the controller doesn't work in-game? If it's only the latter, please post a screenshot of how you've configured the controller and tell us which game(s) you've been trying to play.

Dolphin does not detect my controller, like it thinks my controller doesn't exist in the config window.
*waves her magic moderator wand*

Moved to Controllers!

LuckyLuigiX4

Does anyone know what to do?