Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dilphin crashing when loading games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lunatics

I have been trying to run Gamecube games with Dolphin, however when I do it comes up with the black screen saying it is loading, then get an error about how it had to close.

I searched some other threads of peopls emu crashing and I tried everything I could and still nothing.

I have updated all my drivers, updated directx, I don't know what else to do.

my specs are
Winxp (32)
AMD Phenom 9850 (Quad core 2.5GHz)
GeForce 9800 GTX video card
4 gigs of ram

Could anyone throw out some suggestions?
Dilphin

Anyway, what game? Some are not supported, this happens to me for some games too, for example The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.
Can you be more specific please?

More like game/config/version.
Offhand, it's possible that you have a bad dump. You should try re-dumping your games (we all dump games here, no downloading, although really no one is going to look at you wrong if you download something you own) if you can, perhaps ask a friend to do it.

But yeah, we need to know which game.

By the way, who's this Dilphin character, and why are you letting him drive? Clearly he needs better insurance.
Yeah I've heard about that Dilphin character... He's a bad apple. He runs with shadow link and the likes. Tongue

But yeah,what game is it? Big Grin