Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Exception (DSI) occured?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ATA3

I have been trying to install Project M and/or Super Smash Bros. Infinite for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. but every time I do all the required steps, I get a DOS-like screen that I have never gotten before (image included). I'm not sure what to do because these mods have worked for me before.
Which was the last dev build that it worked on? On which one it started to fail?
I am getting the same problem. If I choose a build that is ~3 months old, it will work. But anything ~2 weeks old, and it will come up like the OP. Currently looking for the specific build as to when it occurs.
(04-05-2018, 10:40 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Which was the last dev build that it worked on? On which one it started to fail?

Okay, I can confirm that Gecko OS works until build 5.0-6566. But, when I try and run it at build 5.0-6568, it brings up the OP problem (and every build after continues the problem even until the current build). Here's the link to 5.0-6568: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/43c...030061efc/
If you've confirmed that this is actually a regression, it might be worth it to submit it to the bug tracker, unless a dev already knows what is going on and is currently fixing it.
Bump. This still isn't fixed.
Just tried it on the newest dev build 5.0-7197 and I get the exact same error message
(04-29-2018, 04:45 AM)General_Han_Solo Wrote: [ -> ]Bump. This still isn't fixed.

Bump... did you actually create a ticket in the bugtracker?

Renonids

Bumping because this is still happening in the latest release.
(06-09-2018, 02:49 AM)Renonids Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping because this is still happening in the latest release.

"bumping" a me-too thread is worse than useless. It's just noise, and this isn't the correct place to report bugs.

If anyone actually wants this fixed, make sure a bug is filed in the dolphin bug tracker, do some triage (like 'does this work on 5.0 stable? If older versions worked, bisecting to find the revision that broke it).

So far this thread is full of people completely ignoring all this, so I assume nobody actually wants stuff fixed.
Pages: 1 2