Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Isuse getting any games to run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

theranker

hey guys Smile
so i have ISOs of wii games..
i have Dolphin SVN R 1137 ... thats wht it says
i have windows vista 32 bit. ultimate.. sp2.
AMD duel core 2.4 ghz, 1.5 gb ram.

any iso i load.. will give me an error of...

cant open wii/masterkey.bin
invalid iso file.

all were made from orginal disc's backedup onto harddrive in iso format.
any ideas whats going on? i followed the configuration on the stickys.. and checked out a few things.. but i cant seem to load any of hte backups i did... none...

any help or suggestions would be greatly appricated. thanks Smile

edit.... by the way. .they are all NTSC games. no pals.
WOW. We are up to SVN 4608. The version you have is over 3400 commits old. I highly suggest you get a newer compiled version of dolphin.
Before asking this question did you look through the forum? If not head over to this section of forum and get a newer svn if you do not want to compile your own version of the emulator. A FYI. Moderators do not like when people who come in and make post like this without having the ability to search through the forums first.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-6.html

theranker

(11-25-2009, 04:46 PM)jedikevin20 Wrote: [ -> ]WOW. We are up to SVN 4608. The version you have is over 3400 commits old. I highly suggest you get a newer compiled version of dolphin.
Before asking this question did you look through the forum? If not head over to this section of forum and get a newer svn if you do not want to compile your own version of the emulator. A FYI. Moderators do not like when people who come in and make post like this without having the ability to search through the forums first.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-6.html

yes i have searched the forum.. and i found a rev of 1008 or somethign... nothign newer.. .. so unless its not clear.. then i never seen it.
ill get the new revision and update on whats happening.
that fixed it up.. least now its showing avaible games to play. but ill get the errors of the games that dotn relaly work .. thats ok Smile its a work in progress.. thanks for ya response jedikevin20 Smile no need to be rude for someones post.. .. all ya had to say was. .update ya version bud.. and have a link.. thats all. simple and to the point.