Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Feature request] Bring back 1.5x Internal Resolution multiplier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I used Dolphin 5.0 for the longest time with Internal Resolution set to 1.5x which is perfect for my notebook: it gives a very noticeable graphic improvement and it doesn't lag.

Recently I decided to try the newest Dolphin build but unfortunately that feature is now missing: I can't stand the native resolution, and 2x lags occasionally, so I had to return to Dolphin 5.0.

Are there any chances to bring this back? I would also be happy if I could just edit the config and set it manually, in order to keep stuff clean in the settings gui.

If not, do you know the latest build that had 1.5x Internal Resolution option still available?

Thank you very much Smile .
Due to the problems it causes, it's not coming back, not even as an INI-only option. The last version that had it was 5.0-5094.
(04-02-2018, 01:00 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the problems it causes, it's not coming back, not even as an INI-only option. The last version that had it was 5.0-5094.

Thank you very much for the quick answer  Big Grin