Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DirectX9 & SA2 Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know DirectX9 isn't solid yet; however i figured i'd show a strange occurance either way, just so the dev's know about it.

The game in question is Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, While OpenGL's framerates change rapidly, it's a steady 60 in DirectX with a few..minor problems. Pix below; not asking for a fix, just show and tell.

[Image: sa2dolphin1.png]
[Image: sa2dolphin2.png]
[Image: sa2.png]

As you can see, the sparks from sonic's board, and/or from grinding on a rail, are enlarged by a ton; not only that, everything on the screen has like 50 shadows. Just wanted to bring this to your attention; if it's of no help then i apologize for being a noob!

Although, if anyone does know a fix in the settings of the current revision to make atleast the enlarged particles stop(I can deal with the shadows), please let me know! Or, of course, if this problem doesn't occur on an older build, again, let me know. Thanks!
this bug is vvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy old. even from the betas.Tongue