Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Logitech Dual Action controller disconnecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

IsaacJayVee

Hello, I recently started using Dolphin for OS X. I am on the latest version and have come into some trouble. So far, I've tested this with two controllers and it happens to both.

Whenever I use a controller (Wireless or wired), it connects for a few seconds then disconnects. To get it working again, I have to click refresh until it shows that the analog sticks are working. It has gotten to a point where every 2 seconds I need to go back and click refreshing the controller page until it reloads. Could I get any help here? I thought it might be my computer, yet this controller has worked in the past on other programs. The controller I'm using currently is a Logitech Dual Action controller, and I've tried it with a single Joycon and experienced the same problems.

Any tips and help would be appreciated.
Uh, your profile says you're using Dolphin 3.0. That's really old. Go download the latest dev build of Dolphin 5.0.

Also, please fill out your profile with your computer info. In the top-left corner of your screen, click on the Apple icon, and then click on About this Mac.

IsaacJayVee

(03-25-2018, 03:06 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, your profile says you're using Dolphin 3.0. That's really old. Go download the latest dev build of Dolphin 5.0.

Also, please fill out your profile with your computer info. In the top-left corner of your screen, click on the Apple icon, and then click on About this Mac.

Hey, sorry about that. I am actually using 5.0, I just forgot. I have filled out my computer info now.
Have you tried something even newer than 5.0? At this time of writing, the latest development build is 5.0-6671. Check out the downloads page and update. There have been hundreds of changes since 5.0, so maybe one of them helps with your issue.