Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rune Factory ToD glitch in v5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nekochiru

HELP  Sad :'(
I cant help but crying over this glitch, in Dolphin v5 (stable version)
What should i do to make it not glitching like image below ???
Please help me, thank you!  Sad
Get the latest dev build of Dolphin. If that doesn't work you need to update your Intel iGPU drivers
(03-24-2018, 03:32 AM)nekochiru Wrote: [ -> ]HELP  Sad :'(
I cant help but crying over this glitch, in Dolphin v5 (stable version)
What should i do to make it not glitching like image below ???
Please help me, thank you!  Sad

First of all... turn off LLE sound, that will give you an huge performance increase
second of all, this looks like an issue that was existing in the stable version with intel igpu's and was fixed in an later version. So as advised above: install the latest development version, you can find it at the top of the download page.

nekochiru

(03-24-2018, 06:41 AM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]First of all... turn off LLE sound, that will give you an huge performance increase
second of all, this looks like an issue that was existing in the stable version with intel igpu's and was fixed in an later version. So as advised above: install the latest development version, you can find it at the top of the download page.

I dont want to download the latest development version, when i use it, it really work so slow

(sorry for my bad english)

And yeah, when i play with latest development version, it is still the same
Hey um, Dolphin has a built in screenshot function, default is Shift-F9. A photo of your screen showing the game is not accurate enough for us to see issues.
(03-24-2018, 04:54 PM)nekochiru Wrote: [ -> ]I dont want to download the latest development version, when i use it, it really work so slow

(sorry for my bad english)

And yeah, when i play with latest development version, it is still the same

With that 1.5GHz Celeron I am suprised to see even 15FPS, but usually the later versions are way faster, maybe you have to reset your stuff to default settings, and really... turn off LLE it is not needed anymore for basically anything
Best I can tell the issue looks like this?
Spoiler:
If so, start by trying to update your graphics drivers, just in case it was fixed. If it doesn't, you have three options to work around this driver bug:
1: Switch the graphics backend to opengl. This will probably be somewhat slower because of your gpu (unless you run dolphin on linux?) This is also the only option that gets you support on this forum.
2: Downgrade to 4.0.2 (or older version than 4.0-1288) This will probably be slower because of your cpu.
3: Use a build from https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-4-...les-in-d3d which I think should have the same peformance as the dev it is based on. It is outdated but at least it is post 5.0.