Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Video not working in Rampage, and Barnyard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
recently video playback in dolphin has stopped working for me. Any Ideas on what I could do to fix this issue?
Show us screenshots of your video settings please.

Also, which Rampage game and which Barnyard (GC or Wii) version are you referring to exactly?
(03-21-2018, 11:29 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Show us screenshots of your video settings please.

Also, which Rampage game and which Barnyard (GC or Wii) version are you referring to exactly?

I tested with defaults in a new directory and portable.txt

Rampage and Barnyard for GameCube
You only did one of the things I asked for. :/

There are many, many games with "Rampage" in the game, please be specific.

And we need to see your graphics settings, like, SEE them, literally! Screenshots please.
(03-21-2018, 12:37 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]You only did one of the things I asked for. :/

There are many, many games with "Rampage" in the game, please be specific.

And we need to see your graphics settings, like, SEE them, literally! Screenshots please.

Do I need to send screen shots of the default settings of Dolphin? I was also unaware there was more than one Rampage for GCN.

Rampage Total Destruction (GXNE5D) is what I was testing with. Oddly I let it sit at the choose profile and eventually the movies start to play again, however they work. Just not on boot.