Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I know this may sound stupid....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kandi

But is there any way where I can convert a GameCube .iso to a .dol or a .gcm so I can play Super Mario Sunshine on Dolphin? BTW my laptop is running Windows 10...I don't know if THAT'S any help. Is it...? Huh

If  you need to anything else about my laptop, tell me and I'll try and find out for you. Big Grin
ISO and GCM are the exact same format. You can run both in Dolphin. (But DOL is completely different, and you can't just convert an ISO file to a single DOL file.)

Kandi

(03-20-2018, 04:25 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]ISO and GCM are the exact same format. You can run both in Dolphin. (But DOL is completely different, and you can't just convert an ISO file to a single DOL file.)

I see, thank you for that Sleepy  But everytime I try and play that Image Disc File I keep on getting this error. Sad Now, I honestly don't know if its something to do with my graphics card (as you can seen in the screenshot attached to this post) or if its something else......! Sad
How large is the file?

Kandi

(03-20-2018, 06:41 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]How large is the file?

28.0MB
Something is very wrong with the file, then. Please redump it.

Kandi

(03-20-2018, 06:50 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Something is very wrong with the file, then. Please redump it.

Okay, this also may sound stupid...how do I dump it? Huh  I got the rom form a site called LoveROMs.... Confused
(03-20-2018, 06:55 AM)Kandi Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, this also may sound stupid...how do I dump it? Huh  I got the rom form a site called LoveROMs.... Confused

Downloading games is against the Forum Rules. If you want to legitimately dump a game you physically own, look up using CleanRip with a homebrew-enabled Wii.

Closed.