Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Full Screen crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game screen for the latest build shrinks when you go into fullscreen. This is a serious matter as I hear that other people are having the same problem as well.
Can you find out which version this started happening?

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gr...ken-builds
(03-19-2018, 01:50 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you find out which version this started happening?

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gr...ken-builds

The problem seems to have originated from dolphin 5.0-6350.
Can you tell us more about your settings?
(03-20-2018, 03:20 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell us more about your settings?

Are you referring to my computer well here:

MacBook Pro retina early 2015
Processor : 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris 6100 1536 MB

If you are referring to Dolphin Settings: My settings are pretty on default. I've never really changed them. But as for Hacks on the Graphics tab here is what I have checked:

Ignore Format Changes
Store EFB Copies to Texture Only
Store XFB Copies to Texture Only
Immediately Present XFB
Fast Depth Calculation
Are you using render to main window by chance? If not, can you try using the secondary Qt GUI to see if the issue happens there as well?
(03-20-2018, 03:46 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using render to main window by chance?  If not, can you try using the secondary Qt GUI to see if the issue happens there as well?

I already tried that. Same issue there as well.

meathead

(03-20-2018, 03:46 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using render to main window by chance?  If not, can you try using the secondary Qt GUI to see if the issue happens there as well?

I am having the same issue on my MacBook Pro with OS 10.13.  I think it's related to the way Dolphin is dealing with HiDPI (aka retina) displays. This works fine on the 5.0-2674 release version.  All the latest builds (for awhile now, sorry I can't be more specific) have had this issue.