Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it possibe to import stages from other games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi I was wondering is it possible to import other stages from other games? I'm trying to import a different stage in soul caliber 2 I been googling for any tools but I ran into no luck. I ran into this youtuber with his videos but when you leave a comment on his channel he doesn't give a response or full guide on how. 
If you're willing to put a lot of work into reverse engineering, then probably. But your chance of finding a ready-to-use tool for any given game is low.
(03-18-2018, 04:27 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're willing to put a lot of work into reverse engineering, then probably. But your chance of finding a ready-to-use tool for any given game is low.
I'm willing to. I mean I have use olk explorer to replace stages in the game with the stages that no one couldn't play on.
(03-18-2018, 01:14 PM)dcooper Wrote: [ -> ]I'm willing to. I mean I have use olk explorer to replace stages in the game with the stages that no one couldn't play on.

Willing to, but actually doing are 2 different things. Please look up "Reverse engineering software" on Google before you say things like these.