Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin-master-5.0-6428-x64 is blocked with microphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just tried the dolphin-master-5.0-6428-x64 version and when I add USB Logitech Microphone to the allowed list it blocks both the music and the game.

Help
(03-08-2018, 09:04 PM)susoarkangel Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried the dolphin-master-5.0-6428-x64 version and when I add USB Logitech Microphone to the allowed list it blocks both the music and the game.

Help

Are you using the real Microphone from the game it came with or a 3rd party one?
What game are you trying to play?
Did it ever work before?
(03-08-2018, 09:45 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the real Microphone from the game it came with or a 3rd party one?
What game are you trying to play?
Did it ever work before?

It is a GAMEWARE third party microphone but recognized by the PC as Logitech.

To the game that I try to play are Let's Sing 2018 and Let's Sing Spanish version and La VOZ

If the microphone works in PC games without problem. Dolphin recognizes it and the games too, because if I unplug it, it tells me to connect a USB microphone
(03-11-2018, 05:53 AM)susoarkangel Wrote: [ -> ]It is a GAMEWARE third party microphone but recognized by the PC as Logitech.

To the game that I try to play are Let's Sing 2018 and Let's Sing Spanish version and La VOZ

If the microphone works in PC games without problem. Dolphin recognizes it and the games too, because if I unplug it, it tells me to connect a USB microphone

There still are issues with 3rd party microphones not working properly in most games that require a microphone, sometimes even my original Guitar Hero - Warriors of Rock logitech microphone gives issues without a way of solving it.
This still needs x64 usbdk driver?

Or can be done with zadig?

Or none is needed, just add to the list?

x64 usbdk driver breaks other stuff on Windows. If it can be done with zadig, i ll give it a try.

I have a Logitech one.
Does your third-party Gameware mic works if you play the game in a real Wii? That's a good place to start. If it doesn't work on the real console, it won't work with Dolphin either...
(03-13-2018, 10:55 AM)trihy Wrote: [ -> ]This still needs x64 usbdk driver?

Or can be done with zadig?

Or none is needed, just add to the list?

x64 usbdk driver breaks other stuff on Windows. If it can be done with zadig, i ll give it a try.

I have a Logitech one.

I connected it and I recognized it, the truth is that I do not know
(03-13-2018, 04:30 PM)mbc07 Wrote: [ -> ]Does your third-party Gameware mic works if you play the game in a real Wii? That's a good place to start. If it doesn't work on the real console, it won't work with Dolphin either...

if it works in the real wii
(03-12-2018, 06:27 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]There still are issues with 3rd party microphones not working properly in most games that require a microphone, sometimes even my original Guitar Hero - Warriors of Rock logitech microphone gives issues without a way of solving it.

Thanks, it will be a question of waiting for it until it can be used in some version.
Still not sure, can someone confirm how accurate is the usb dolphin wiki?

I would like to test, but last time I installed usb dk I had lot of problems in Windows.

Can I use zadig for a Logitech wii mic? Or no need to install anything?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2