Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Newsest SVN Builds... SSBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The newer builds in the 4500s ( I think after 4525) keep freezing in the beginning of dolphin when showing the wiimote or the actual ingame intro. Can someone please help me with these newer builds and why all of my WII games keep freezing.
what's your watchdog setting if it's below 20 it freezes on SSBB and Mario Kart Wii not sure bout other wii games cause those are the only 2 of mine i could be bothered dumping just put it at 20 and above and you should be fine
Watchdog does nothing in the new revisions without the fifo patch ( or that told me CacoFFF ). And the lowest number you put , more unstable becomes dolphin
(11-24-2009, 08:25 AM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]what's your watchdog setting if it's below 20 it freezes on SSBB and Mario Kart Wii not sure bout other wii games cause those are the only 2 of mine i could be bothered dumping just put it at 20 and above and you should be fine

Thank You so Much!!!!! my game is running at 55 fps consistently peace out!!!!!
yes yes yes
your welcome
So, what happened with the G&W/DeDeDe/Lucas bug in the new builds? It's still there or not?
i haven't gotten that bug before.
or maybe it only happens to some people.
(11-24-2009, 09:44 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]some people.
That people who made ( or downloaded ¬¬ ) the DVD5 version

But I have it once with kingDDD ( It was solved 3 revs after I tested it xD )
it didn't happen to me before but around the 4500's it began and that fixed it for me
oh, no wonder it didn't happen to me
Pages: 1 2