Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario TTYD Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have played paper mario ttyd and there are glitches. when the boat flips the boat turns into the sky the xnaut commander's xnaut minions disappear when they gang up on mario and the game runs very slow and if the professor stands in front of the fence the game softlocks. Please help because i really want to play this game
Please be sure to read our rules about necroposting:

Quote:Necroposting: In the "Dolphin Emulator Discussion and Support" and "Dolphin Site" subforums, do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Stickied threads and all other subforums are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

The other thread you posted in was over 6 months old, so it's better to start a new thread. I've split your post into its own thread, so use this one for your questions.

Also, please be sure to fill out your profile information! We can't help you without some very basic information. At a minimum, you need to tell us which version/revision of Dolphin you're using.