Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DVD Root and Apploader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

softyolo

I'm running the latest version of Dolphin. I just modded Metroid Prime 1 with the widescreen HUD mod. When I recompile with GC ISO Tool the trimmed iso is recognized as a gamecube iso but the normal size is not, but neither of them work at all.

My other option is to set "DVD Root" and "Apploader" in dolphin to run the decompiled files. However there is not "DVD Root" or "Apploader" options that I can find in Configuration -> paths.

Can anybody help?
I don't know why the ISOs you're building don't work, but here's how you can run the decompiled game in recent development versions of Dolphin:

First, make sure that the game has been extracted using either wit or a version of Dolphin that's recent enough that it doesn't have the DVD Root and Apploader settings. (If you've extracted it using some other program or an older version of Dolphin, it likely lacks some important data.) Then, once you've made your changes to the game and want to run it, just ask Dolphin to run the sys/main.dol file.

Temflakes

How do you do that? I'm trying to use the same mod