Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it easy to make a texture pack to replace buttons with Xbox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Salemotion101

I have a bunch of games that I want to change the buttons for with Xbox buttons, some are available here but theyre not standalone and I have to set the HD texture which my PC can't handle. So how do I make textures that only replace buttons?
You can delete all the textures that aren't buttons. If you wanted to make buttons for any other games you have to go through every single one and dump the textures then replace them.

Salemotion101

(03-05-2018, 11:27 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]You can delete all the textures that aren't buttons. If you wanted to make buttons for any other games you have to go through every single one and dump the textures then replace them.

I did for Twilight Princess and it dumped a lot of textures but none were for controllers. Weird. 
(03-06-2018, 12:24 AM)Salemotion101 Wrote: [ -> ]I did for Twilight Princess and it dumped a lot of textures but none were for controllers. Weird. 

You may need to look carefully. They may be white on transparent backgrounds.
Also, if you have "load textures" enabled, and a custom texture exists for that texture, then the texture will not dump. You can get around this by unchecking load custom textures while the texture is on the screen, which will dump everything on the spot assuming dump textures is also checked.