Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I can have two Dolphins installed on the same PC ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can have two Dolphins installed on the same PC. One for GUN Wii games and one for normal games.
The only thing I can not change is the C: \ Users \ CMD \ Documents \ Dolphin Emulator directory
How is it made so that each Dolphin Wanted is the place where it will not be found?

Puedo tener dos Dolphin instalados en el mismo PC. Uno solo para juegos de wii GUN y otro para juegos normales.
Lo único que no puedo cambiar es el directorio C: \ Users \ CMD \ Documents \ Dolphin Emulator
¿Cómo se hace para que cada Dolphin Busco sea el lugar donde no se vaya a encontrar?
If you create a file named portable.txt in the folder where Dolphin.exe is, Dolphin will store its data in a local folder instead of in Documents.
(03-04-2018, 06:30 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you create a file named portable.txt in the folder where Dolphin.exe is, Dolphin will store its data in a local folder instead of in Documents.

Didn't know this existed, that's crazy useful. 
Thanks it works great so I can have configured 4 Wiimote controls and 2 arcade commands.