Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I can't save anything in Dolphin 5.0-x64 6362
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Miketopus

As the title implies, none of my configuration files will save, and the emulator acts like it is my first time starting it up each time I do so. I can't even use save states, since it says "Could not save state" each time I attempt to do so.

I have tried the following solutions:

1. Running as administrator
2. Installing Dolphin in another location besides the Program Files folder
3. Downloading and installing stable build 5.0, then running that
4. Searching these forums for a thread that mentions being unable to save anything at all that does not involve trying the steps listed above

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have included the other tech information that was asked of me at registration in case it would be useful. Thank you.

Operating System: Windows 10 x64
CPU: Intel Core it 6500
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 32 GB
Do you have full read/write permissions for the Dolphin Emulator folder in Documents?

Miketopus

(02-26-2018, 10:16 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have full read/write permissions for the Dolphin Emulator folder in Documents?

Yes, but the folder in documents is empty. Even so, permissions for Read/Write are both fully enabled on my account.
A virus scanner or anti-malware program could be blocking untrusted programs from touching My Documents.

Miketopus

Yeah, that was it. BitDefender was blocking it. Thanks very much for the help, guys.