Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GameCube Controller Adapter Issues [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Plague von Karma

EDIT: Just been fooling around with connections, it seems the USB Extension Lead I have was flubbing the inputs. Keeping the post up in case anyone else has the same issue. Removed the lead and put the adapter in on its own, seems to work just fine. USB Lead I have is an iSoul USB 2.0 Hub. Should have known better than to use one of these for something like this.  Big Grin

I've been attempting to use my GameCube Controller with Dolphin, and it doesn't like it one bit. Instead of working normally, it'll force my controller to the right or left depending on what the game is. My C Stick and Control Stick both seem to act like this. You could describe it as "going rogue". On some games it will act normally for a while but on the odd occasion do the same thing.

I've tried different games, checking for static, reinstalling the drivers, and reinstalling Dolphin itself. Even tried another controller with the same result. No matter what I do, it just doesn't seem to like it. I'm using an Official Indigo+Clear GameCube Controller. It's just a constant battle, really.

On my GameCube or Wii U, the controller will function normally. Adapter doesn't seem to have any oddities on Smash 4 either. Just Dolphin.