Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: latest beta is instantly crashing only on Wii games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been really long time ago since I last used Dolphin( 4.0-5420 is on my pc)so yestarday I wanted to see what's new\improved.
I just downloaded the latest beta=>extract the archive=>added a portable.txt to the folder(I'm not a fan of writing to app data and documents,I prever everything to be in the same folder)and without configuring anything(exept the games directory)I tried to run few games.
Every single one of the Wii games have 99% chance to crash taking the whole emulator and all of the GC games are working fine.

If I set the "Emulate the Wii's Bluetooth Adapter" to none,then it works
5.0-6335 works fine
5.0-6339 and anything newer makes dolphin to crash while trying to run wii game

I don't know if 5.0-6356(Fix emulated Wiimotes)fixes the problem because there is no windows version to download

This is the line in red when the emulator crash(like I am killing the process)
52:38:307 IOS\USB\Bluetooth\BTEmu.cpp:1465 E[IOS_WIIMOTE]: HCI: CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey... Probably the security for linking has failed. Could be a problem with loading the SCONF

Win10 Home x64 i7-6700HQ GTX 1060 16GB ram

Edit:Actually I get that error even in 5.0-6335 but there it's not crashing
Quote:I don't know if 5.0-6356(Fix emulated Wiimotes)fixes the problem because there is no windows version to download

5.0-6356 fixes the issue.