Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to dump wii games over Wifi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been searching all over the internet and these forums for a good way to dump my games from my Wii to my PC over Wifi. It seems that just about everything on the internet requires a patched IOS wad which I thought were illegal so I didn't want to use that. On these forums, the only thing I could find in the stickies was using a LG drive, but I don't want to pay if I can just use my Wii. I saw the thing in the faq about the wii disc dumper but there are multiple things called that and some require wads. Which one is legal? Could we create a sticky maybe for howto dump games over Wifi? I have the Homebrew Channel installed with DVDx and FTPii v0.19. My HBC IOS according to the Hackmii installer is 36 and my DVDx is 36. Wii system menu 3.4. I'm sorry if I missed a thread in my searching the forum; I'm not all that great at choosing keywords.

Edit: I was going to use ftpii but it wouldn't mount my disc drive; I found out I had to downgrade to 3.2u firmware, which I did. I am going to try using Superdump 1.3 as it rips to hard drive quickly.