Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 30/60fps games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are the games that run on dolphin at stable 30/60fps no matter what specs you have
(02-11-2018, 01:46 PM)chumpz Wrote: [ -> ]what are the games that run on dolphin at stable 30/60fps no matter what specs you have

None
how do we get this chumpz user to stop posting these stupid questions
Banning them, ideally
I don't know... Really... Time and time again it has been mentioned his hardware is simply too weak. It won't suffice. And still he keeps asking why the emulator runs slowly for him...

Did we go wrong anywhere in explaining it? Were we not thoroughly enough? Not specific enough?

Sigh... It tires me out answering the same questions all over in different threads.

I mean, everyone is free to ask for support, but this has to have a limit, no?
For the final time chumpz :

Your CPU is almost 5 years old, and even the day after its release it was still light years away from being the most powerful CPU on the market.

You only have 4 GB of RAM, it's DDR3, and it probably is less than 1333 MHz.

Your GPU is almost 5 years old and even the day after its release it was still light years away from being the most powerful GPU on the market.

Change your potato computer.
Play in 1x IR.
Play on a real Wii.

GLaDOS could still be bitchin' in the form of a potato battery, but in the end she still had to come back in her robot body to kick real ass again.
I mean, it's technically okay to ask for games that are super-active to run, but I have to agree with everyone else; these threads are getting pretty redundant and spammy. chumpz, you're getting warned again. Please really think about the topics you're making.