Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Texture rip request...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Here comes the dirty poorass bastard that cant even afford an NV660"
Hi All
This was the only fitting board that I could post my question on
I have a little request about some menu textures
On Wave Race Blue Storm
There is an main menu
And behind that menu
There is an picture of an Island (20 percent Island- 80 percent water and atmosphere)
I need that texture ripped so I can make an Nokia N8 wallpaper out of it
Also I would love to get that "Hawaii demon riding a jet ski" with its own transparency data
I want that Island backdrop and Hawaii Demon textures ripped in its original formats
And converted to .PNG
Also Is there an Gamecube disc browser that I can use to extract textures manually ? I have an ISO thats ripped a LOONG time ago and I want to rip every UI texture in the game
(02-10-2018, 07:28 AM)DouglasDC-3 Wrote: [ -> ]"Here comes the dirty poorass bastard that cant even afford an NV660"
Hi All
This was the only fitting board that I could post my question on
I have a little request about some menu textures
On Wave Race Blue Storm
There is an main menu
And behind that menu
There is an picture of an Island (20 percent Island- 80 percent water and atmosphere)
I need that texture ripped so I can make an Nokia N8 wallpaper out of it
Also I would love to get that "Hawaii demon riding a jet ski" with its own transparency data
I want that Island backdrop and Hawaii Demon textures ripped in its original formats
And converted to .PNG
Also Is there an Gamecube disc browser that I can use to extract textures manually ? I have an ISO thats ripped a LOONG time ago and I want to rip every UI texture in the game

Turn on texture dumping and play the game... it will dump all textures used by the game to your hard-drive