Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Create WBFS with all partitions split into 4GB files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a Homebrew app that can rip all partitions off a disc (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and split them into 4GB WBFS files? Or something that can properly convert my Brawl ISO into 4GB WBFS files?

CleanRip only makes ISO, WIT and USB Loader GX don't properly handle Brawl Partitions 2-13, and WBM can corrupt partition tables.

Thanks!
Have you tried running wit with the option --psel ALL? wit should be able to handle the Masterpiece partitions as far as I know.

Though, I'm also wondering... Is there any particular reason that you want to have SSBB as 4 GB WBFS files?
Yeah but it didn't work. See https://gbatemp.net/threads/wwt-wit-wiim...st-7817840 and Wiimm's response. WIT MIX didn't work either.

The 4GB WFBS is for USB Loader GX on console. My HDD is FAT32 formatted and I think USB Loader GX can't read split ISOs.
wit should be able to handle it if you convert the ISO to WBFS directly, without extracting. Or do you want to make changes to the files in the game?
Ideally I do want make changes to Brawl's extracted filesystem and then recreate the ISO with all partitions intact but it seems Wiimm's tools can't do that. If you have any ideas for that I'd love to hear them.

You're right,
Code:
wit copy ssbb.iso ssbb.wbfs --raw --split

answers the question of this thread. Thanks!
Also, I'm dealing with a new code in my setup that [probably] expects Brawl's smashbros_sound.brsar to be at a specific offset on Brawl's game image so it's making everything complicated.