Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Boomy Theme missing some artwork.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting at ratings0.png to ratings5.png.

Anyone else?
The rating images have never been part of the themes, they've been in the Resources folder.
Damn somebody actually uses Boomy
I like it Tongue, so where do I find the resource folder?
TY
Boomy has been removed from the latest dev builds, so, we're not really going to update it!

JosJuice Wrote:The rating images have never been part of the themes, they've been in the Resources folder.

@JosJuice: Actually the rating stars are a part of the themes (and in the theme folders) due to the colored rating icons. I think I forgot to remove the old rating stars since they are still there in resources, so um, I might need to remove those!

EDIT: Oh right, now I remember, boomy was still an option back then, and we needed to keep it for that. I should probably just make a PR to remove those old rating icons!
There are some older themes I really liked that are all missing ratings and their controller icons are all whited out sadly.
(02-08-2018, 02:00 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]@JosJuice: Actually the rating stars are a part of the themes (and in the theme folders) due to the colored rating icons. I think I forgot to remove the old rating stars since they are still there in resources, so um, I might need to remove those!

Ah, thanks for correcting me! I checked to make sure that the stars were in resources, but I didn't check that they weren't also in the themes.

But yeah, either way, Boomy is not part of Dolphin anymore.
It went boom

y
Anyone know where I can find some themes that are current with the layout of Dolphin?
Searches are very dated.