Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon XD Problem - Disc cannot be read?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

StarPlatinumGC

I got an .iso for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, but for some reason, it gave me an error saying "The disc could not be read (at 0x22a53220 - 0x22a53240)." and then another one that says "The disc could not be read (at 0x22a53220 - 0x22a54080)." Why can't the disc be read? I even tried doing it from the BIOS and it still gives me those errors. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Thanks,
SPGC
How large is the ISO file?

StarPlatinumGC

(02-04-2018, 04:59 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]How large is the ISO file?

524.00 MiB last I checked.

Compressing it brought a slew of errors when I tried booting it.
Then you have an incomplete dump, and you need to redump the game. If the ISO still isn't 1.36 GiB after you've redumped it, please describe the way you're dumping the game so that we can try to find what's wrong with the dumping process.

StarPlatinumGC

(02-04-2018, 05:07 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Then you have an incomplete dump, and you need to redump the game. If the ISO still isn't 1.36 GiB after you've redumped it, please describe the way you're dumping the game so that we can try to find what's wrong with the dumping process.

I used WinZip to unzip the .7z file containing the .iso for the game, but for some reason it couldn't finish the extraction (yet the progress bar showed full, but gives me Error Code 0 with no description), yet the .iso was in my downloads. Tried running it hoping it would play, but those errors came. I put it in the USA folder as the game directory.
Downloading games is against the Forum Rules.

Closed.